This wonderful kitchen tool makes plant milks from any nut, grain or seed in minutes.
Please watch these videos before you buy your Vegan Milker.
- How to use your Vegan Milker
- Tips & Tricks: How to use the Vegan Milker mortar
- How to clean your Vegan Milker
1 litre in 1 minute.
Vegan Milk Maker.
Made in Spain.
Download Recipe E-Book here
Free shipping Ireland and the UK
- WORKS perfectly with a hand blender (not included): it blends, filters and emulsifies at the same time. According to vegan expert, this is the easiest, quickest, cleanest and most efficient way to prepare creamy plant milks, thanks to its centrifugal effect: rice milk, coconut milk, almond milk, oat milk, soya milk, hemp milk and any other milk – all work. You’ll see for yourself if you check out our video on our website.
- PERFECT ACCESORY to make vegan milks with a jar blender or food processor (not included). In this case, blend seeds, grains or nuts in the blender or processor and use Vegan Milker to quickly filter.
- STURDY AND DURABLE. 100% made in Spain with the highest quality materials. Composed of 4 pieces: the filter is made of stainless steel (316L). The lid, the mortar and the container are made of plastic, free of toxic components such as BPA, BPS, PVC, Bakelite, Formaldehyde and Phthalates. 2 years full warranty. To find out more about the materials go to each spare part page.
- PAID FOR ITSELF IN ONLY 15 uses. Making a litre of organic oat milk would set you back 25 cents, rice milk 30 cents, soya milk 35 cents and and tigernut milk 1€. Moreover, homemade plant milk HAS 5 TIMES THE NUTRIENT content than storebought does (source: research carried out by CSIC, Prague Chemistry University and Pharmacy School. In the aforementioned study, Vegan Milker was used to produce the plant milks which would later be compared against their packaged counterparts (organic versions).
- ZERO WASTE. Not only do you get your super nutritious plant milk, but also the leftover pulp to cook delicious vegan recipes in 5 minutes: vegan paté, chocolate cream, hummus, tabbouleh, biscuits… your imagination is the only limitation. In addition, with Vegan Milker you actively collaborate in reducing waste, packaging and useless energy consumption.