The Endocannabinoid System
The endocannabinoid system (ECS) is a biological system composed of endocannabinoids,
Kama Hemp Capsules, Juice and Powder Naturally Contain large quantities of CBDa.
CBDa is Superior to CBD because of its Bioavailability. CBDa is only found on raw hemp/cannabis flowers and leaves, CBDa is often ingested through juicing or taking freeze-dried juice powders. Juicing raw hemp is the most popular method of consuming CBDa. People often mix hemp juice with other fruit or vegetable juices. Hemp Juice is a great source for phytonutrients and fibre, hemp juice can go with almost any diet. Raw Hemp Juice CBDa powders can be used in salads or other uncooked meals to deliver CBDa to the body’s endocannabinoid system.
Our capsules provide the same benefits in an easy-to-take vegan capsule. Freeze dried to compact and protect the beneficial, natural compounds in an easy-to-swallow and easy-to-digest capsule with no additives. The increased bio-availability of the CBDa contained within means your endocannabinoid system will get optimal benefit; not possible with standard CBD oils.
10 ways to Enhance your Endocannabinoid System (ECS)
- Consume more Omega-3 fatty acids and less Omega-6 fatty acid i.e. increase consumption of seeds and nuts and certain algae. Reduce consumption of cheap vegetable oils and stick to olive oil, coconut oil, hemp oil and walnut oil.
- Eat primarily a plant-based diet. Organic as much as possible. Avoid inflammatory foods and artificial ingredients.
- Practice at least 15 minutes of meditation daily.
- Practice at least 15 minutes of excercise daily.
- Practice cultivating the WHM Wim Hof Method
- Make time to reduce your stress levels and balance your life and work.
- Eat probiotic foods like sauerkraut and plenty other fermented foods and drinks.
- Do not excessively consume alcohol and antibiotics.
- Visit a masseuse or acupuncturist or other therapy at least a couple times a year.
- Consume moderate amounts of full spectrum CBDa in the form or raw juice. Somewhere between 10- 50 milligrams a day should benefit most people and reduce consumption of excessive amounts of THC especially through the smoking route.